How does it work?
- Choose Alma when paying. You can pay in 3x
- Simply enter your bank details as for a classic payment.
- The validation of your order is immediate.
- You will then receive an email with the payment schedule and a reminder 3 days before each due date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the conditions for paying in several installments?
● The cards accepted are those issued in France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Italy such as Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
● Prepaid and virtual cards and cards with systematic authorisation are not accepted.
I want to pay in several installments, what should I do?
On the checkout page, select "Pay in installments with Alma". You will then be redirected to a payment page where you will have to enter your bank details as for a standard payment. There you will find a summary of your upcoming payments. You will then receive a summary email with the schedule of your due dates and a reminder email 3 days before each due date.
Is the payment in several installments with Alma secure?
Alma systematically carries out a 3D Secure verification to confirm that you are the owner of the card used. Your bank then sends you a confirmation SMS or a push notification in your banking application, to confirm that you are the one who initiated this transaction and that it is not fraudulent.
I would like to be refunded but I have paid in several installments with Alma, what should I do?
Alma is our payment partner but it cannot have access to the management of our orders. If you wish to cancel your order, obtain a refund or a commercial gesture, we invite you to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bancontact / CB / Paypal / 3x payment.
From 200€ in Europe.
To change your mind.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time.