With Alma, we offer you the possibility to split your payment by paying in several installments. It's simple, secure and free of charge! If you don't know Alma, go to Alma customer service
How does it work?
- Choose Alma when paying. You can pay in 3x
- Simply enter your bank details as for a classic payment.
- The validation of your order is immediate.- You will then receive an email with the payment schedule and a reminder 3 days before each due date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the conditions for paying in several installments?
● The cards accepted are those issued in France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Italy such as Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
● Prepaid and virtual cards and cards with systematic authorisation are not accepted.
I want to pay in several installments, what should I do?
On the checkout page, select "Pay in installments with Alma". You will then be redirected to a payment page where you will have to enter your bank details as for a standard payment. There you will find a summary of your upcoming payments. You will then receive a summary email with the schedule of your due dates and a reminder email 3 days before each due date.
Is the payment in several installments with Alma secure?
Alma systematically carries out a 3D Secure verification to confirm that you are the owner of the card used. Your bank then sends you a confirmation SMS or a push notification in your banking application, to confirm that you are the one who initiated this transaction and that it is not fraudulent.
I would like to be refunded but I have paid in several installments with Alma, what should I do?
Alma is our payment partner but it cannot have access to the management of our orders. If you wish to cancel your order, obtain a refund or a commercial gesture, we invite you to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org